Re: Setting up drupal for GUADEC

Em Ter, 2006-01-10 �09:36 -0500, Owen Taylor escreveu:
> If Ross is OK with 'AllowOverride All' I'm not going to make a fuss
> here.

I do not see much point in targeting these messages both at
-infrastructure and -sysadmin, but I am not sure and it is up to you.
Just please stop adding support gnome org to the Cc: as this has already
opened three new separate tickets in the Request Tracker.

Thanks,

--
gpastore gnome org: Guilherme de S. Pastore
http://www.gnome.org/ * http://gnome-br.sf.net/