Re: Setting up drupal for GUADEC

Hi there,

I guess most of you are in happy-new-year mode, sorry for coming with
boring stuff.  :)

http://beta.guadec.org is the official beta site of GUADEC now. The core
functionality is working but at a server's level there are still some
details that need to be tuned.

We need some admin intervention and I'd like to know which is the
appropriate way to make requests, and to whom, assming that
support gnome org is the default option.

For instance, we need ModRewrite in order to show clean URLs instead of
those with ?q= i.e. http://beta.guadec.org/?q=node/34

Also, images submitted are not showing up (see the link above) and the
problem is possibly due to permissions of the subfolders under
/usr/local/www/guadec-drupal/files

Thank you.

En/na Owen Taylor ha escrit:

--