Re: Setting up drupal for GUADEC

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 16:38 +0100, Quim Gil wrote:
> I tried already, it says:
>
> "It appears your host is not configured correctly for Clean URLs. Please
> check for ModRewrite support with your administrator."
>
> About Clean URLs it says:
>
> "This option makes Drupal emit clean URLs (i.e. without ?q= in the URL).
> You'll need ModRewrite support for this to work. See the .htaccess file
> in Drupal's top-level directory for more information."

Just wanted to follow up here and say that I'm not planning to do any
more work on this. Someone will have to experiment and figure out what
combination of Options and AllowOverride need to be enabled to get
this working.

(The system default for gnome.org I believe is AllowOverride None)

Regards,
					Owen