Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

On อ., 2005-10-25 at 08:24 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> 1. Would it be possible to add index.php to DefaultIndex?

Done.

> 2. It seems it can not access the database. Either I'm too tired too see
> the error in the scripts, or the authentication doesn't work. Toni
> suggested that it might be that the anonvoting user doesn't have access
> to the database from button.

Not sure about this one. I just tried it from the command-line on
window, using the details from /home/admin/secret/anonvoting, and it
worked for me. I was able to select records from the various tables at
least.

[root window rossg]# mysql -h button-back -u anonvoting -p foundation
Password: (from the secret file)
(no problem)

--
Ross