Window unresponsive (fixed)

Window's load was through the roof, you can probably see the spike on
the MRTG pages (why are these private, BTW?).  I managed to connect, and
take a look at what was running.  There were a dozen or so buglist.cgi
processes with 10+ minutes of CPU time.  I killed them off, along with a
few more that were only at 4+ minutes of CPU time, and things appear to
be functioning again.

Re: MRTG, all of the units on the graphs are hosed, we should put fixing
that on a TODO list.  Shouldn't take long to fix.  Later,
	Greg