Re: Installing anonymous voting system on a server

Hi,

Le lundi 24 octobre 2005 �6:09 +0700, Ross Golder a �it :
> Just sorted this on #sysadmin. We sorted Vincent out perms to update the
> db structure himself, added the Apache directives so that PHP would work
> in <http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/>, created a 'anonvoting' mysql
> user with limited access to the foundation database, and set up the
> usual /home/admin/secret/anonvoting file for it. At some point, Vincent
> will check the voting code into the 'foundation-web' module, and the
> auto-update scripts *should* take care of the rest (or may need a
> kick!).

It seems to be mostly working now :-) Many thanks to Ross for this.

I have two problems and everything will be perfect:

1. Would it be possible to add index.php to DefaultIndex?

2. It seems it can not access the database. Either I'm too tired too see
the error in the scripts, or the authentication doesn't work. Toni
suggested that it might be that the anonvoting user doesn't have access
to the database from button.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�