Request for Brazilian website and list

Hi, all,

Lucas Rocha and I, the Brazilian people really involved with GNOME, have
been doing quite some work on getting things moving around here. Some
time ago, there was some effort guided by Tim Ney, if I'm not mistaken,
to create a Brazilian GNOME Foundation, and people just messed it all
up, and now we're trying to bring it back to life, reorganize our
translation infrastructure (which, let's say, is not too well served by
SourceForge and CIPSGA, another local project), create strong user
groups, an everything-about-GNOME-in-Portuguese website, and so on.

We have put a roadmap on http://live.gnome.org/GnomeBR some time ago,
but hadn't managed to ask this until today, when a website was required
for the project's subscription to the largest FLOSS event in Brazil.

Do you think it would be possible to have br.gnome.org (with content
hosted on window) and a gnome-br list? Lucas and I are available for any
question anyone might have.

Cheers,

--
gpastore gnome org: Guilherme de S. Pastore
http://www.gnome.org/ * http://gnome-br.sf.net/