Re: lxr/bonsai

<quote who="Murray Cumming">

> You mean that we would regularly reinstall lxr/bonsai from the cvs
> versions of lxr/bonsai? I don't see a need for that.

Basically, yes: A copy in our cvs that is regularly merged with upstream
cvs, and then merged against our own modifications - on demand, not on
autopilot.

> Personally, I would just install a working version, document what was
> installed, and not touch it until it stops working.

Then we get stuck with old, unmaintainable software running on our servers,
which is a recipe for screw-ups and pain, ie. what happened last time. We
need to manage our software this time around.

- Jeff

     "I guess there's part of me that's always resented it... to be an
   actor, you have to have someone else say yes to you." - Edward Norton