lxr/bonsai

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but the archives for this list
are not online yet. Maybe it's a very new list.

lxr/bonsai have been offline for a long time now, and I don't know of
any plan to get them back online. I'm finding it very difficult to
maintain my modules without them.

Can I speed things up by offering to install it for you? I'm not much of
a system administrator, but I have installed them before, and I
documented it so that someone else could do it quickly too. I wouldn't
be of much use as a regular member of the sysadmin team, however.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com