Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME.Asia Summit 2009 - Breaking the news

Mixing the events would not be  good idea .. holding them at the same venue is ok (work becomes a lot easier) . but mixing them is
just like having a gnome day at foss.in..

Also two events at same place would be easy for organizing but having them at different place would help get more different people .. Does any body live in chennai ?

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:32 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <foss mailinglists gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM, Arun Chaganty <arunchaganty gmail com> wrote:

> Could we do two days of GNOME.Asia (or more) *during* foss.in? Merge
> them together. In either case, putting both events together certainly
> reduces administrative hassle.

No. We would end up diluting both events in terms of brand-power.