Re: gnome-shell.main.pot is incorrect

Hi all,

First, I have good news, and to prevent duplicating content, I received an
answer from Andra Veri here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/816

There will be a migration of the infrastructure in about two weeks that will
make it easier to maintain the infrastructure, with more control from our side
on the images we will deploy and will make it easier to deploy on two
environments: testing and production.

I deployed the new image based on Fedora 34 with an updated gettext here:
https://l10n-testing.openshift.gnome.org

Can you please tell me if everything is okay and then, we’ll probably push the
image to production? Is this idea okay for you Claude?

Regards,
--
Guillaume Bernard