Re: gnome-shell.main.pot is incorrect

Le 24.04.22 à 09:57, Guillaume Bernard a écrit :
Hi,

Using a Debian based image will generate more efforts from our side, as the
system is already running on CentOS 8.

I don't think this is the real issue. D-L was running on Debian during years without problem. But AFAIK GNOME sysadmin preference goes to Redhat-based distros.

Furthermore, I don’t think we’ll have an
updated version of gettext in Debian repository (did not check yet).

You are wrong, as Yuri stated, gettext on Debian stable is 0.21.

Claude--
www.2xlibre.net