Re: gnome-shell.main.pot is incorrect

Hi,

I updated the Dockerfile on oscp-testing but it seems we cannot replace the FROM
instruction. Below is a extract of the first lines of the Docker build log.

Replaced Dockerfile FROM image fedora:34
Step 1/17 : FROM
quay.io/centos/centos@sha256:fc196b0e96ca8d0a7a06d768f1f6288478e5ae064c26c3626b2
e6e9b6e6ebcf4

I suppose there’s something in OpenShift that forces some images that can be
used as base image, I don’t find anything in the options I can change. I suppose
that I can only use the images located in Builds → Images.

So, without help from Infrastructure team, I think I’m stuck there. I opened an
issue on infrastructure:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure/-/issues/816
--
Guillaume Bernard