Appdata translation

Hello translators,

We do translate applications interfaces and documentation, but we do not translate their appdata. Given there are longer-term plans to build-up a flatpak-based kind of app store, should we not translate appdata as well (as in: application description, screenshot captions, maybe even screenshots themselves)?

Do we have everything we need infrastructure-wise to do it? Is this something we intend to do at some point? And if yes, what do we need to move ahead?

Best,