Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Le 23.06.20 à 19:44, Emmanuele Bassi via gnome-i18n a écrit :
That would be great. As I said, GitLab even has that baked into the `git
push` workflow through push options. If Damned Lies is just calling
`git`, it can move to a merge-request based workflow today, with minimal
cost.

Wow, didn't know that. Thanks Emmanuele for pointing us to that Gitlab
functionality. I'll try to experiment with that idea in coming days.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net