Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Some time ago I talked about this with +Carlos Soriano . I asked him about the possibility of creating a user's group in Gitlab, formed by some team coordinators, which will have commit rights to be able to commit a bunch of translations due to the heavy clickwork must be done in DL. Still waiting...

Me (and some other team coordinators) got Git access before migration to Gitlab, and it was not a problem. Having such rights will help us a lot to be more agile maintaining and commiting translations. Yes, I currently have those rights and can use an automated script [1] to ease my life, but I don't have commit rights in some new modules (app-icon-preview, shortwave...). I'd like to formerly request this feature/rigths. If we found any problem with a wrong commit or something like that is quick and easy to revert that commit; if a user with rights uses them for other things that translations is quick and easy to revoke those privileges. Advantages for us to maintain and keep translations up-to-date are huge.

Please consider this request and let's work together to make it possible in the best way.

Best regards.

[1]https://github.com/dmustieles/gnome_scripts/blob/master/gttk.sh