Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Hello,
some time ago I complained about inability to commit damned-lies package due to wrong access rights. Ok, I can live with that, but lately I get this error on many, many packages, especially new ones, like:

app-icon-preview, authenticator, fractal, fragments, gnome-keysign, obfuscate, shortwave ... list goes on

Is there any special reason why not even coordinators are able to do that the usual way? Yes, I know, there is another way to do it, but it is cumbersome and takes a lot, lot, lot time to do it and what is more important, each project has some specifics. For this reasons I do not push these ...

Please advise or better, please bend at least for coordinators these rules.

Thank you,
Matej