Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Hi Emmanuele,

As I mentioned in the other thread this conversation has become quite
dense and it would be hard for me to address everything that has been
said, but I thought you should know that the people pushing for Damned
lies to be kept are in line with your position.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:13 PM Emmanuele Bassi via gnome-i18n