Re: How to make strings fuzzy without changing them

Den 03-06-2020 kl. 18:38 skrev Rafael Fontenelle:
Scootergrisen,

As mentioned by Daniel, PO files should not be touched by developers in GNOME. So, for scenarios like the one you presented, my suggestion is to: 1- Email this mailing list with the information to developers, like a "for your information"
2- If applicable, add a "TRANSLATORS:" comment to the string

Adding a comment to the source string does not mark it with fuzzy, reason why I suggested emailing the list.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle