Re: How to make strings fuzzy without changing them

Scootergrisen,

As mentioned by Daniel, PO files should not be touched by developers in GNOME. So, for scenarios like the one you presented, my suggestion is to:
1- Email this mailing list with the information to developers, like a "for your information"
2- If applicable, add a "TRANSLATORS:" comment to the string

Adding a comment to the source string does not mark it with fuzzy, reason why I suggested emailing the list.

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle