Re: 3.34 release notes ready for translation

Hi gogo,

Maybe i18n list is not the proper place to have this kind of discussion/comments, specially due to your (sometimes) rude language.

If you consider those translations have not enough quality to be in GNOME it's great you've detected it, but this list is not the proper place to drop your comments about it (nor comments about if a person is suitable or not to do this kind of task).

This should be resolved in your team's mailing list or private thread, but not Ccin'g i18n list. Most of us don't speak Croatian so we can't evaluate those translations to guess who is right in the discussion...

Thanks for understanding this point.

Best regards.