Re: 3.34 release notes ready for translation

Am Donnerstag, den 29.08.2019, 07:54 -0400 schrieb Link Dupont:
Hi everyone,

The 3.34 release notes are ready for translation. The notes are in
the
gnome-3-34 branch of the release-notes repository[1]. Most images
are
up as well, so feel free to translate to your local language.

1: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes

Hi

thank you for providing the release notes.

How are we supposed to upload translated screen-shots?
Vertimus is not able to do this as of now, and I created a git
merge request to above branch that got rejected.

Regards