Re: gtk string change

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:24 PM Matthias Clasen via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Just a quick headsup:

We're chaning GtkSwitch to always use I/o instead of a translated on/off.
So there is going to be 2 less strings to translate for gtk.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Matthias! Removing strings usually
doesn’t have to be announced but in this specific case I do appreciate
it.

I welcome the change but I wonder if it really works for all cultures. 🤔️

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:45 PM Jehan Pagès via gnome-i18n