Re: Gitlab access for translators

Hi,

Hello,

yes, I did, the error is:

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).

I first changed the url by hand in config and I was asked if I want to add
new address and accept all the keys. I of course confirmed.

Probably you need to add your public ssh key (e.g. ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub)
to the gitlab configuration (via the browser).

Best regards
Ask

Matej