Re: Gitlab access for translators

Hello,

I tried to update translations today and found, that some I can update the
same way as I always did, some I can not. The error states, that the
repository has moved to GitLab and I should update the Git remote to the new
address.
I am trying "stuff", but I can not get it working. I have no idea, what
could be wrong. Can you please tell me what do I need to change and how? I
changed the address and confirmed it.

Have you tried

git remote set-url origin git gitlab gnome org:GNOME/project-name.git

?

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg