Re: Is any translator team using glossaries?

pirmd., 2018. g. 30. apr., plkst. 03:41 — lietotājs Rafael Fontenelle (<
rafaelff gnome org>) rakstīja:

Well, I didn't know this glossary. Since I needed to build a glossary
to ease the translation work, I started to use a script I maintain
[1], based on a contribution by Daniel Mustieles, to download PO files
of my language and create a local repository of translated fiels,
which can easily searched with 'grep' or 'gtgrep' (from pyg3t).

Currently I use a similar approach: I use lokalize tool to create
translation memory and use it to search how strings are translated
currently. Alas, this does not replace proper glossary, since translation
memory tend to have errors and glossaries can be used more efficiently by
lokalize tool.

Cheers,
Rūdolfs Mazurs