Re: Is any translator team using glossaries?

Hi, Rudolfs

Well, I didn't know this glossary. Since I needed to build a glossary
to ease the translation work, I started to use a script I maintain
[1], based on a contribution by Daniel Mustieles, to download PO files
of my language and create a local repository of translated fiels,
which can easily searched with 'grep' or 'gtgrep' (from pyg3t).

I'd be glad to know if exists a better solution for such task.

[1] https://gitlab.com/rafaelff/scripts/blob/master/gnome-po-download.sh

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle

Hi all,
I was looking around for a glossary for the GNOME project. The only one I
could find was made 14 years ago [1]. Perhaps there is a more up-to-date
version somewhere?

If there isn't, is that because no one needs those?

[1] https://github.com/GNOME/gnome-i18n/tree/master/glossary