Re: Unable to submit to repository

Sgrìobh Claude Paroz na leanas 24/04/2018 aig 07:48:
Le 23. 04. 18 à 10:03, Fòram na Gàidhlig a écrit :
Don't you have a message beside your name in the author menu that your
account is missing full name?
Is it a problem for you to fill first and last name for your account?

Well, it was never an issue before. And yes, I don't post my real name
on the internet, ever. I like my privacy.

Isn't posting here ruining your privacy already?
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2018-April/msg00038.html

If people Google my real name, this won't come up, so I'm fine with it.

And if it's not you real name either, then you can just put this name in
the first name/last name fields of your DL account.

Claude

Cool, done! Submit went through :)