Re: Unable to submit to repository

Le 23. 04. 18 à 10:03, Fòram na Gàidhlig a écrit :
Don't you have a message beside your name in the author menu that your
account is missing full name?
Is it a problem for you to fill first and last name for your account?

Well, it was never an issue before. And yes, I don't post my real name
on the internet, ever. I like my privacy.

Isn't posting here ruining your privacy already?
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2018-April/msg00038.html

And if it's not you real name either, then you can just put this name in the first name/last name fields of your DL account.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net