Re: gtk+ 3.22

On 12 September 2017 at 12:00, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Hannie Dumoleyn
<lafeber-dumoleyn2 zonnet nl> wrote:
Thanks for your answer. I downloaded gtk+ from the server. When I do 'git
branch' I get Master. So I did a checkout to gtk-3-22 before adding the
updated translations to /gtk+.
Should I upload the same finished translations (gtk and gtk-properties) to
Master and gtk-3-26?

What you should really have done is use Damned lies, upload the
translation to gtk-3-22 and check the “Sync to master” box. If you
still insist on using git, you can get the same result by using git
cherry-pick.

What Alexandre said; additionally, there's *no* gtk-3-26 branch to
cherry pick to, only gtk-3-22. The master branch is for GTK+ 4.0.

This situation is exactly identical to the gtk-2-24 branch, which is
the last 2.x release, and the old "long term stable" branch.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io