Re: GNOME 3.26 release notes available for translation

Hi Rafael,

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff gnome org> wrote:

Hello, Milo

What is the message you're getting?
Are you getting this error in the
Damned Lies web interface or in Git command-line interface?

The error is:

"Sorry, adding new translations for documentation is not yet supported"

And is from the web interface. I think that after adding it in the
repository I might be able to push changes from the web interface.
I used to have git/ssh access, but I think my credentials expired (I
have been doing everything directly via Damned Lies and haven't used
git access in a while).

 I could
push it to the repository for you, if you provide the URL to release
notes in your team in Damned Lies.

This is the link to the translated release notes:

https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/release-notes/gnome-3-26/help/it

(Pick the last uploaded file you see in there)
Thanks for the help!

Ciao.
--
Milo Casagrande <miloc gnome org>