Re: Xdg-user-dirs really upset...

Hi,
it isn't reaching the code repo (I just added gnome-i18n to the CCs because
in Damned Lies there's a link about the stuff of freedesktop.org). So, as a
direct consecuence, no software distribution can use it.

Just to make it clearer for those who don't use TP, in Translation
Project, the maintainer gets the PO files provided by the translator
in Translation Project and push to the source code repository -- It is
not automatic like in GNOME Damned Lies. So, it can end up frustrating
the translator because his/her contribution doesn't reach the source
code while/if no one push it.

Mikel just answered to me that his BugZilla for new GPG is not progressing
and he is trying to contact someone in FD.o. He will also try to contact
Alex so "he can commit this meantime".

Mikel mentioned it in here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2017-September/msg00121.html

regards