Re: Xdg-user-dirs really upset...

Hi,
it isn't reaching the code repo (I just added gnome-i18n to the CCs because in Damned Lies there's a link about the stuff of freedesktop.org). So, as a direct consecuence, no software distribution can use it.

Mikel just answered to me that his BugZilla for new GPG is not progressing and he is trying to contact someone in FD.o. He will also try to contact Alex so "he can commit this meantime".

regards
Fabio T.

Hi Fabio Tomat,

> It passed a year, I highlight it A YEAR, since the publication of friulian
> translation on translation project for the xdg-user-dirs.
> On september 2017 the maintainer (Mikel Olasagasti) said he was waiting a
> gpg key from freedesktop. Well 2 months has passed, I tried to contact him
> again but no answers were given.
> I start to think he will never publish friulian translations and after a
> year I can say my patience is finished. Is there someone that has the power
> to let the work be done? Should I give up?

I understand what you say, but some additional context is surely required.

So the translation is on TP and listed here:
https://translationproject.org/domain/xdg-user-dirs.html

This is the exact file, from one year ago:
https://translationproject.org/PO-files/fur/xdg-user-dirs-0.14.fur.po

Which exact place is it that the translation is *not* reaching?  Is it
the code repository, or a certain software distribution?

What is the relation to GNOME i18n?

Best regards
Ask