Re: Xdg-user-dirs really upset...

Hi Fabio Tomat,

It passed a year, I highlight it A YEAR, since the publication of friulian
translation on translation project for the xdg-user-dirs.
On september 2017 the maintainer (Mikel Olasagasti) said he was waiting a
gpg key from freedesktop. Well 2 months has passed, I tried to contact him
again but no answers were given.
I start to think he will never publish friulian translations and after a
year I can say my patience is finished. Is there someone that has the power
to let the work be done? Should I give up?

I understand what you say, but some additional context is surely required.

So the translation is on TP and listed here:
https://translationproject.org/domain/xdg-user-dirs.html

This is the exact file, from one year ago:
https://translationproject.org/PO-files/fur/xdg-user-dirs-0.14.fur.po

Which exact place is it that the translation is *not* reaching?  Is it
the code repository, or a certain software distribution?

What is the relation to GNOME i18n?

Best regards
Ask

Thanks in advance for your attention