Xdg-user-dirs really upset...

It passed a year, I highlight it A YEAR, since the publication of friulian translation on translation project for the xdg-user-dirs.
On september 2017 the maintainer (Mikel Olasagasti) said he was waiting a gpg key from freedesktop. Well 2 months has passed, I tried to contact him again but no answers were given.
I start to think he will never publish friulian translations and after a year I can say my patience is finished. Is there someone that has the power to let the work be done? Should I give up?

Thanks in advance for your attention

Best regards

Fabio Tomat