Re: Portugal portuguese manual files

Typos happen can happen to anyone.

My editor is not configured to add line breaks, but I could have accidentally mistyped a character in the header.

I have double checked those files, and as you can see on the links in the other e-mail, they look identical. I also retested them on PoEdit and they all validate.

Maybe the issue is the commit branched moments before you made the commit and the file was not found. But I am just guessing from the data on DamnedLies. No experience on git, yet.