Fixed translation flags Re: Gnome-Commander 1.6 to be released on September 26th, 2016

Hi,

Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> schrieb am [Di, 23.08.2016 09:41]:
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
I just had a quick look and some strings look suspicious, e.g. :
"filemanager"
"copy"
"'text'" (yes, with single quotes inside of the string)
"16"

A couple more:
"''" (That's juste single quotes inside the string)
"true"

I fixed the suspicious strings which were marked for translation in the
GNOME Commander module. Please have a look at the po-file again.

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-commander/#master

I'd like to set the release date of Gcmd v1.6.0 to the first weekend of
October now. This should be a reasonable schedule.

Best wishes and thanks again
Uwe