Re: Gnome-Commander 1.6 to be released on September 26th, 2016

Hi Marek,

Marek Černocký <marek manet cz> schrieb am [Tue, 23.08.2016 10:38]:

There are default values for gsettings keys. It useful to translators to
change this value for some keys. For other it is unsuitable on my opinion.

But it would be nice if all enumerate keys have a description which values
are available. I think this is the good practice.

Thank you for the this hint, too, Marek!

I'll go through the app-data file and fix the things I find. As far as I
can see, most of the values have been accidentally marked for
translation, which is wrong in most cases.

Best wishes and thanks
Uwe