Re: Fix for truncated panel names in Settings

Unfortunately, I don't think any of the commonly used tools displays
anything special for the soft hyphen character, which explains why
those can easily go unnoticed. vim does display a space, so that's one
way to see them. gedit and the damned lies diff don't display
anything. It would be good to have some kind of marker, ideally
something that's in between characters and doesn't take the space of a
character. Ideas and information about that are welcome!
Hi

I use mostly Lokalize (1.5) to translate my po files, and it highlights
soft hyphens in original and translated strings as well:

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160825/lokalize-softhyphens_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Here the highlighted characters have a soft hyphen between them.

Maybe it's worth a try.

Regards
Gabor