Re: Gnome-Commander 1.6 to be released on September 26th, 2016

Dne 23.8.2016 09:41, Alexandre Franke napsal:
On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
I just had a quick look and some strings look suspicious, e.g. :
"filemanager"
"copy"
"'text'" (yes, with single quotes inside of the string)
"16"

A couple more:
"''" (That's juste single quotes inside the string)
"true"

There are default values for gsettings keys. It useful to translators to change this value for some keys. For other it is unsuitable on my opinion.

But it would be nice if all enumerate keys have a description which values are available. I think this is the good practice.

I *really* think you should go through the pot file and check if all
those strings really need to be marked for translation.

https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gnome-commander.master/gnome-commander.master.pot