Re: Question about Deam Lies

On 10/08/2016 19:29, Rafael Fontenelle wrote:
Hi Lawrence

Why is there no web interface for translating files in Deam Lies? One
could still contribute when on Phone or Tablet or any remote PC to speed up
translations.

You may chose Vé[1] for edit po file on Android[2] devices. Then upload
to Deam Lies. I also prefer PC, because it help me test translation in
real world.

[1] <https://github.com/pryds/ve/>
[2] <http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.pryds.ve>

Such online-translation feature was discussed a few years ago on this
mailing list, but it ended in a good amount of translators preferring the
current "download-translate-upload" workflow in Damned Lies instead.

Personally, I prefer to do translation in my own computer, with the PO
editors and text processors of my choice, using keyboard instead of
touchscreen for big translations.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle