Re: Question about Deam Lies

Hi Lawrence

Why is there no web interface for translating files in Deam Lies? One could still contribute when on Phone or Tablet or any remote PC to speed up translations.

Such online-translation feature was discussed a few years ago on this mailing list, but it ended in a good amount of translators preferring the current "download-translate-upload" workflow in Damned Lies instead.

Personally, I prefer to do translation in my own computer, with the PO editors and text processors of my choice, using keyboard instead of touchscreen for big translations.

Best regards,
Rafael Fontenelle