Re: Question about Deam Lies

You may chose Vé[1] for edit po file on Android[2] devices. Then upload
to Deam Lies. I also prefer PC, because it help me test translation in
real world.

[1] <https://github.com/pryds/ve/>
[2] <http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.pryds.ve>

I was about to mention Vé. AFAIK, that's the only PO editor for android. I just didn't mention as I didn't find out how to set it as default app for file extensions .po. So I didn't figure out how to open download PO file from D-L. Nice app, though.

Btw, Vé is translate-able. People interested in contributing, see: http://translationproject.org/domain/ve.html

Cheers,
Rafael Fontenelle