Re: Question about Deam Lies

(CCing to gnome-i18n mail list)

So when you are away from your PC, then No work?

Me? Yeah, I tend to do other stuff, as my work and localization (i18n) tend to take too much of my time already. I tried to translate via mobile phone once, but I've gave up due to bad ergonomics, lack of good software, battery consumption etc.

Anyway, one can always do a quick translation from another computer by installing a PO editor, or even using portable version of Notepad++ with you're on a WC (Windows computer).

Rafael Fontenelle