Re: New DL option for committers

Þann þri 20.okt 2015 05:56, skrifaði Michael (C0bb3r):

Hi Rafael.
Thanks for your reply. Ok, I'm looking at the Australian English page
for Bibijen Gnome 3.18 (which I translated a couple of weeks ago) now
and I do not see any options to Review. In the New Action box the
dropdown for Action only has the options Reserve for Translation, Write
a comment, Inform of Submission, and Archive the Actions. So my next
question is how do I review my files when there is no option presented
to me to do it?

Start by choosing "Reserve for Translation" and click "Submit".
Then you will be offered "Upload the new translation", choose your file and click "Submit". Then you're presented to several options; guess "Ready for submission" is the one you'll be interested in. --> "Submit". At last; again several options, probably the "Submit to repository" will interest you --> "Submit".

Took me 4 years to figure this out ;-)
(even had to ask on this list)

Once you have seen the process in action, you understand that D-L is not really a translation tool but a web-interface for managing translation files for a huge organization - with some advantages, and with some weak spots.

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli