Re: New DL option for committers

Hi Rafael.
Thanks for your reply. Ok, I'm looking at the Australian English page for Bibijen Gnome 3.18 (which I translated a couple of weeks ago) now and I do not see any options to Review. In the New Action box the dropdown for Action only has the options Reserve for Translation, Write a comment, Inform of Submission, and Archive the Actions. So my next question is how do I review my files when there is no option presented to me to do it?

Cheers.
Michael.