Re: gnome-i18n Digest, Vol 138, Issue 17

I'd just like to reinforce some of what Arash has said. I find Gnome's translation tool difficult and even though I am the coordinator of en_AU I have never been able to commit anything I have done. This leaves people frustrated and they go onto other projects. MATE and XFCE, along with thousands of other FLOSS projects (such as Pidgin, Kodi, etc etc etc) use Transifex. I don't see a need for anyone to reinvent the wheel (like Mozilla is doing) when a simple and easy to use tool is available already.

Cheers.
Michael.