Re: Committer role?

Þann mið 14.jan 2015 15:25, skrifaði Piotr Drąg:
Great, thanks a lot Baurzhan, just what I was looking for ;-)
It was the first step I was missing. Now it works as intended.

Hi,

I noticed you've committed updated translations to stable gnome-3-14
branches on several modules. That's great, but you should also
remember to commit to master, currently at
<https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/is/gnome-3-16/ui/>, so that all
future releases will have the lastest translations as well. I think I
cherry-picked and pushed to master all the translations that you did
so far, but please keep that in mind from now on.

Yes, it was intentional to submit to gnome-3-14 first, was testing the resulting MO files on my system (which is more or less gnome-3-14 based).

Maybe I'll try to setup a summit workflow for GNOME on my machine.

Thanks a lot for the upward pushing.

Sveinn