Re: Problems submitting Banshee and Video-subtitles

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se> wrote:
Which page exactly do you mean?  I looked at
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/banshee/master/po/sv, and that says
95% of the strings are done (53 fuzzy, 22 untranslated).  The same is
on https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/sv/gnome-extras/ui/

Is it the wrong place to look?  Apparently, I'm missing something
here.

The link you just gave is for UI (and is not affected by the issue you
contacted us for). The link you gave in your first email in this
thread is the right one:
https://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/banshee/master/help/sv

--
Alexandre Franke