Re: Problems submitting Banshee and Video-subtitles

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Göran Uddeborg <goeran uddeborg se> wrote:
So the first one seems intentional, while I'm not sure about the
second one.

The first one is indeed a known unimplemented feature. The second one
is a known bug.

What can I do to have these updated translations committed to the
repository?  Am I back to asking here on the list for someone with VC
access to do it?  If so, could someone please help?

Yes. I pushed these two files.

--
Alexandre Franke